How can we help create future office solutions which enhance people’s well-being, happiness and collaboration?
This question is at the center of PACO’s research path that has been conducting at international level for over 5 years with the SEDUS Stoll AG, European leader in the market of office furniture and solutions.
The research in particular intersects the changes in contemporary society, the consequent changes in the world of work and the role that the workspace can assume to: support new ways of working; promote the well-being of people; the sustainability of behaviors of the companies and workplaces.
The results of this continuous research, constitute the contents for a series of activities and initiatives that aim to:
– Internal growth of the company on the evolution of the world of work;
– Identification and suggestions for Research and Development of new products, services and strategies;
– Construction of contents for the communication and marketing of the company;
– Sharing the knowledge developed with companies and designers;
The activities that are carried out are:
– Workshops and meetings inside and outside the company;
– Publication of books;
– Content development for catalogues and websites;
– Trend Monitor (quarterly);
The trend monitor cyclically examines four main themes (well-being, space, processes and technology), each time developing a monographic issue with specific contents and interpretations.